I know it's a little late, but I thought we'd share some fun pictures of Halloween and
our Heber Creeper trip for Hank's birthday!
We had a fun Halloween...with 3 parties too! I love this time of year and I especially loved the nice weather we had for 'trick or treating' well until it started to rain! Luckily it wasn't freezing. Aves and Hank actually liked wearing their costumes this year, so that a plus!
I painted my belly like a basketball and Rich went as his dad...but I thought I'd spare you with the pictures. Bare pregnant bellies should only be seen by family! :)
We had such a fun time last Saturday! Hank turned 2 and he can say just a few words...one of them being 'choo choo!' He is definitely a train lover. So for his birthday we went and rode the Heber Creeper. The weather was perfect and the kids didn't get bored at all, which I was surprised! I remember seeing the Heber Creeper as a kid and always wanting to ride it, so I was pretty excited too since it was my first time!
13 comments:
How fun! I really do want to see your bare belly as a basketball! And Rich as his dad - that's awesome! Go Bob! Good luck with the baby this Friday... I'm so excited for you I can barely stand it!
Cyd your kids are so cute!! Happy Birthday to Hank! Good Luck on Friday - I can hardly wait to see him. (her.) (him?) I'm guessing him.
I love that pic of Hank with a big wide open mouth! They are such cute kids! Looks like a great time.
Seriously.....how can Hank get any cuter! My boobs look awesome as Beth. They're real you know!
I want to see the basketball~~ That's funny. Can't wait to see the BABY
Looks fun! I can't believe how cute that bday pics of Hank are. What a cute little boy! Glad things have been good at the Vernon household!
CYD, You look so good!! I am assuming you had your baby today and I can't wait to see her/him. Whichever you have this baby is going to be so cute. I know due to how cute your other two are. Good luck and Congratulations!!
I can totally see you with your belly painted. LOL :) I have always wanted to ride on the Heber Creeper. It looks like so much fun. Oh, and congrats on your little bundle of joy! I bet you guys are having a blast with your new little one. You'll have to let us know the name!
Hey Cyd! your kids couldn't be cuter! Hope you're feeling well. Let me know if you need anything!
Just caught up on your blog...way cute pics of Hank, can't believe he's 2. Heber Creeper looked like a blast. We need to do that still. Halloween was super fun, thanks for coming over. DYING to see picks of Luke, loooove the name!!! CONGRATS!!!! Let me know when you're up for a visit. We're dying to see this cute kid :)
Cyd - Congratulations on your new baby! We hope everyone is doing well!
Cyd, I ran across your blog from Lisa Barlow...how did I not know that connection? Jeremy is Brandon's cousin. Anyway...your kids look DARLING and you are the cutest prego lady ever! I hope all is well with you all. Good luck with number 3 and all the wonderful chaos it brings! :)
Send me an email and I can invite you to our blog.
mjohnsen13@Hotmail.com
Marti Johnsen
i will leave another comment, so you can get to our blog!!! we had so much fun with Hank today!
my-rylee-girl.blogspot.com
Post a Comment