Monday, February 11
The craziest, biggest sale I've seen lately!
Hey everyone! If you didn't already know, I'm a huge Osh Kosh fan. They seem to last the longest for my kids! If any of you like a good deal and you love to shop for years in advance...then you can't miss the Osh Kosh sale going on right now! I went on Friday to the one in Draper, then up to Park City on Saturday (I know, I'm crazy!) but it was well worth it. They have all of their winter on clearance - all marked down like crazy (coats, long-sleeved shirts, jackets, vests, sweatshirts, hoodies, snow boots, gloves, hats, anything winter!) Then they take another 30% off the lowest price, then you get a 20% off your purchase of $50 or more. It's absolutely crazy! I seriously bought clothes for Avery & Hank for the next 3 years of winter...so when you see Hank wearing the same cute striped shirt until he's 3, just remember that it's probably not the same shirt. I pretty much bought 3 of everything! It was so fun! I think it's going on until the end of the month - but obviously if you're serious about going, you might want to book it up there since it's a clearance sale! Good luck & happy shopping! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thats awesome! I will have to check it out.
Cyd, You sound like me and the Old Navy sale! I love little people clothes, Little girly clothes for Taylor are just so dang cute! I can't get enough!
I'm going tonight!
Ooooh, you are a good friend. Good friends are those that share good sales and finds :) I'm totally going as soon as I can get there. Thanks for the great info!
And btw, dinner...DELISH!!!! Thanks again. You guys rock :)
ps - and I, like Carolyn, just bought a TON at the Old Navy sale online since everything is totally marked down. you'll have to check that out for sure!
Hey Cyd, Kyle told you we found your blog, I acutally kind of found it a round about way. Anyways our blog address is www.kyleandval.blogspot.com
Post a Comment